Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Who is the Pond Doc?

My name is Cecil Ferguson and I am the original "Pond Doc". The reason I say I'm the original Pond Doc is because, believe it or not, others have tried to steal my "name". Up until last year my wife, Peggy, and I owned and operated "Pond Doc's Water Garden Center" in Alpharetta, Georgia. We have since closed the store and are concentrating our efforts nationally through the internet.

I have been in the koi and pond business for more than a decade and I guess I could be considered one of the pioneers when it comes to fish health. I am not a vet but I am a koi and pond professional. Our website, http://www.ponddoc.com/, has been around for at least 11 years - probably longer than that - helping folks who have ponds, koi and goldfish with their ponds. You know, keeping them healthy and clean and pretty. Although http://www.ponddoc.com/ has loads of informative articles on everything from pond construction to koi varieties, I thought it would be a lot of fun to keep a diary of sorts and what better way to do that than right here with this "blog thing" that I am still trying to figure out.

So, I hope I can keep you amused while instilling some of the knowledge that I've gained over the years while selling pond fish, plants and supplies. If you are in need of some intensive and thorough information right now about ponds, koi health or water quality and you can't find what you are looking for on this blog then go directly to the information section of my website. The link to it is: http://www.ponddoc.com/WhatsUpDoc/newsevent.html

I'll be posting soon...

No comments: